Saturday, September 22. 2018
Friday, September 21. 2018
Welcome to Wolf Ridge
Nestled in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina and conveniently located just 5 miles off I-26 and 30 minutes north of Asheville. Wolf Ridge is a family oriented resort with year round opportunites for outdoor adventure. Come stay with us during the spring, summer and fall and enjoy all the activities the area has to offer; mountain biking, whitewater rafting, horseback riding, caving, hiking, just to name a few. If you prefer, the resort can also be a peaceful getaway. During the winter, Wolf Ridge Resort has tremendous offerings for the ski and snowboard enthusiast. Whether you are a beginner or expert, long-time regular or first-time visitor, you are certain to find exactly what you are looking for at North Carolina's premier snow sport facility!Stay and Play Packages!
- Stay in one of our spacious Townhomes and get great discounts on local activites and skiing!
- Get more information on our Accommodations Page.
- Spacious townhomes with incredible views are available on the mountain
- For more information and reservations, visit our accommodations page.
- Great locations to host special gatherings or business meetings.
- The Lodge; over looking the slopes, can accommodate up to 100 people.
- The Pavilion; located at the top of the mountain and adjacent to the Pool, can accommodate up to 50 people.
- Enclosed heated pool
- Special rates for parties
- The views from the top of the slopes will simply amaze you
- I-26 is the first (and currently only) Interstate highway in the state to be designated as a Scenic Highway
Please visit the rest our site and plan your next trip to come spend time with us on the mountain. Our staff looks forward to making your visit with us a memorable one that you will want to tell your friends about. So, what are you waiting for? Come on up and join us on the mountain!